Last Modified: January 18, 2017
At Rosenthal Capital Management, LLC maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients and subscribers is of paramount importance. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and providing you with facts and options about how this information may be shared. Please read this notice to learn more about our privacy policies and the options available to you.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT. As part of providing you with our services we may obtain certain nonpublic personal information about you which may include the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms including name, address, trading approach or other personal details.
- Information about your transactions with us.
INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE. We use or share information in a limited and carefully controlled manner. We do not disclose any nonpublic information about our current or former clients or subscribers to anyone, except as permitted by law, unless authorized by you. Instances in which we may be required to share your information include:
- Disclosure to companies that provide services necessary to service your account such as third-party ecommerce entities whose programs are in use on our web site.
- Disclosure to government agencies, courts, parties to lawsuits, or regulators in response to subpoenas. In such cases, we share only the information that we are required or authorized to share.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY. The security of your account information is important to us. Only those persons who need your information to perform their job have access to it. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures to protect your information. Rosenthal Capital Management, LLC instructs all of its employees to protect the confidentiality of your personal information as described in these policies, which are strictly enforced.
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at Info@RosenthalCapital.com or by mail to Rosenthal Capital Management, LLC, 110 Front Street, Jupiter, FL 33478, USA, Attention: Privacy. We will promptly change, correct, or delete your information and notify you of the action we have taken.
At Rosenthal Capital Management, LLC we have a strict Anti-Spam policy. By becoming a client or member of any of our Subscription Services you will from time to time receive email communications (appearing from the sender, RosenthalCapital.com) related to your use of the website, our Subscription Service activities, updates to the service itself, or other topics relevant to our dedicated effort to create the best possible client and member experience. These emails will always be within the boundaries of applicable laws and best practices.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending an email to us at Info@RosenthalCapital.com, or by sending us postal mail to Rosenthal Capital Management, LLC, 110 Front Street, Jupiter, FL 33478, USA, Attention: Privacy. Members cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us.